PADi Advanced Rebreather Diver Course
Who should take this course?
If you’re interested in rebreathers for their silence and maximized no stop dive time, and are happy to stay within recreational diving depth limits, then the PADI Advanced Rebreather Diver
course is for you. This course builds on your PADI Rebreather Diver certification by expanding your knowledge, adding a bailout cylinder, and training you to dive as deep as 40 metres/130 feet.
With longer no stop limits, reduced gas consumptionbecause of the recycling of the gases through the rebreather, and reduced exhaled gases, and mostly the reduced noise allows
you to get closer to marine wildlife. The PADI rebreather diver course qualifies you to a maximum of 30metres in depth (40metres with PADi Deep Diver certification) and no decompression time.
What will I learn?
This course builds on your knowledge and skills you learned on your PADi Rebreather Diver, but now qualifies you to 30mteres or 40meters if you
are a PADI Deep Diver. Again knowledge development is through idependant study the should already be a PADI Rebreather Diver on the unit that they wish to qualify on.
An additional 5 rebreather training dives and 240 minutes of in-water time for rebreather skills. These skills include:- Odd board bailout, switching to both off-board and on-board bailout,
rigging a bailout cylinder, deploying a surface marker boy, diving deeper and gas and dive planning.
PADI Rebreather Diver course Goals are:
- Prepare the unit and pre water check a Type R Rebreather
- Gas managemnt and planning for your Type R Rebreather
- Conduct a predive safety check at the surface
- Dive the Type R Rebreather demonstrating bouyany and trim monitoring the rebreather handset and HUD and responding to problems
- Preform after care and maintain your Type R Rebreather as specified by the manufacturer
- Recognize emergencies and problems that might occour while diving the Type R Rebreather
- Tuition and instruction from our highly trained professionals
- PADi Rebreather manual
- Personal certification card
- All specialist equipment needed
- Dive insurance for the duration of the course
- Transfers to and from dive centre and dive locations
- Snacks and drinks during the break