PADI Boat Diver Speciality
- Minimum of 10 years old
- PADi Open Water Diver or equivalent
- Medically fit to dive
The PADI Boat Diver course has been designed to give you the knowledge
and ability to dive safely from a range of boats. Whether its diving
from an inflatable RIB, day boat or live-aboard, its fun to gain experience
and training. On the 2 dives you will learn how to safely enter and
exit the water using a range of techniques, learn the terminology
used on board boats and look at the emergency/safety equipment aboard.
- Tuition and instruction from our highly trained professionals
- Personal certification card
- Full equipment hire during course including specialist equipment
- Personal insurance for the duration of the course
- 2 free boat
- Transfers to and from dive centre and dive locations
- Snacks and drinks between and after dives
*Participants must hold a (Jr) Open Water Diver rating or equivalent,
and be a minimum of 10 years old and medically fit to dive.
Questions? Please ask us.
Any certified diver can complete the Boat Diver course, which can
help you reach the prestigious Master Scuba Diver rating.
Important Information: A completed medical form and Dive Insurance is required to dive in Spain