PADi Digital Underwater Photographer
|| Two Dives
- Minimum of 10 years old
- PADi Scuba Diver or equivalent
- Medically fit to dive
|| €145.00 with own camera or €175 with our camera
Become a better Digital Underwater Photographer
The PADi Digital underwater photography course is for people with
little or no experience and teaches the basic use of a digital camera.
The Digital Underwater Photographer
course gets you going quickly with today’s modern digital equipment.
The aim of the course is to provide you with the knowledge and skills
required to take those treasured holiday photos. It’s a great
way to relive the adventures you’ve had, plus capture images
to share with your friends and family.
- Tutition and instruction from our highly trained professionals
- Digital e-manual
- Personal certification card
- Use of specialist equipment needed for the course
- Personal insurance for the duration of the course
- Transfers to and from dive centre and dive locations
- Refreshments between dives
Because of the task loading imposed by using an underwater camera
and the risk of damage to sensitive marine life, it is recommended
that before attempting underwater
photography in open water conditions, students should be able to control
their buoyancy within ±1m or better, and that they should be very
familiar with their own diving equipment.
You may want to master your buoyancy and hover effortlessly try the
Performance Buoyancy course