PADi Digital Underwater Photographer
|| Two Dives
- Minimum of 10 years old
- PADi Scuba Diver or equivalent
- Medically fit to dive
Want to take better underwater pictures?
This underwater photography course is for people with little or no
experience and teaches the basic use of a digital camera. The Digital
Underwater Photographer course gets you going quickly with today’s
modern digital equipment. The aim of the course is to provide you
with the knowledge and skills required to take those treasured holiday
photos. It’s a great way to relive the adventures you’ve
had, plus capture images to share with your friends and family.
- Tutition and instruction from our highly trained professionals
- Digital Under water manual
- Personal certification card
- Full equipment hire during course including specialist equipment
- Personal insurance for the duration of the course
- Transfers to and from dive centre and dive locations
- Snacks and drinks between and after dives
*Participants must hold a (Jr) Open Water Diver rating or equivalent
+ snorkeller option no certification required, and be a minimum of
10 years old.
Questions? Please ask us.
Because of the task loading imposed by using an underwater camera
and the risk of damage to sensitive marine life, it is recommended
that before attempting underwater photography in open water conditions,
students should be able to control their buoyancy within ±1m or better,
and that they should be very familiar with their own diving equipment.
You may want to master your buoyancy and hover effortlessly try the
Peak Performance Buoyancy course?