PADi Dry Suit Diver Speciality
- Minimum of 10 years old
- PADi Scuba Diver or equivalent
- Medically fit to dive
Want to stay warm and dry on your dive? Then try our Dry Suit diver
course. In winter months as temperatures are in the higher teens you
may feel more comfortable staying dry, but still getting wet! Wearing
a dry suit can mean making multiple dives more pleasurable, as well
as enjoying your surface interval a little more. Gain the knowledge
and skills to safely don, dive with, doff and store a dry-suit. Get
introduced to the different types of suits. Learn dry suit buoyancy
control skills, descent techniques, emergency ascent procedure drills,
maintenance, storage and basic repair and under suit options.
- Tuition and instruction from our highly trained professionals
- Personal certification card
- Full equipment hire during course including any specialist equipment
- Personal insurance for the duration of the course
- Transfers to and from dive centre and dive locations
- Snacks and drinks between and after dives
Please note that you will need to have purchased your own dry suit for the course as we have a limited number and sizes available. Please contact us first to discuss your dry suit options before you buy.
Questions? Please ask
us by clicking here.
After completing your Dry Suit Diver course, you might find it useful
doing Peak Performance Buoyancy, and master hovering, effective kicking