PADi Master Scuba Diver Course
|| no time limit
- PADI Rescue Diver
- 50 Dives
- Completed 5 PADI Specialities
|| Certification done direct with PADi HQ
How long will it take ?
Approximately 1 week
Master Scuba Diver is the highest non professional rating you can
achieve. During the course you must complete 5 specialities of your
choice, these can be gained over a period of time. Each speciality
has a distinct criteria you must meet, which is why this course is
the most prestigious (more details can be found on our Speciality
Diver Courses A-Z section).
The Master Scuba Diver Course includes:
- Tuition and instruction from our highly trained professionals
- All speciality course manuals, where applicable
- Personal certification card
- Use of specialist equipment needed for the courses
- Personal insurance for the duration of the courses
- Transfers to and from dive centre and dive locations
- Refreshments between dives
Time required for this prestigious diver rating and the price can be confirmed once the specialties are chosen.