PADi Night Diver Speciality
- Minimum of 10 years old
- PADi Scuba Diver or equivalent
The Night diver course can be an exhilarating experience you will never forget. Turn on your lights and submerge yourself into the darkness. You can experience a different underwater environment at night, because many marine animals are nocturnal. On your night dive specialty, during the 3 dives, you can expect to encounter most of the fish you see during the day hide away to sleep at night and many that can't be found during the day can be seen all over the reef. Night-time is the best time to see crabs, lobsters, and shrimp going about their business. Octopi come out and swim freely.
But it doesn't stop there, one of the most spectacular parts of night diving is watching the coral feeding. Coral blooms after dark, absorbing nutrients from the water around it. If your lucky, we may even see bioluminescence, amazing organisms that glow in the dark!
- Tuition and instruction from our highly trained professionals
- Night diver manual
- Personal certification card
- Full equipment hire during course including specialist equipment needed
- Personal insurance for the duration of the course
- Transfers to and from dive centre and dive locations
- Snacks and drinks between and after dives
*Participants must hold a (Jr) Open Water Diver rating or equivalent, and be a minimum of 12 years old.
Questions? Please ask us.
Enjoyed Night Diver but wondering what the fish you saw on your night dive?? Take the AWARE Fish Identification course and find out!