PADi Night Diver Speciality
|| 3 Night Dives
- PADi (Junior) Open Water Diver or equivalent or higher
- Minimum age 18, or 12 upwards with parental consent
The Night diver course is an exhilarating experience you
will never forget. Turn on your lights and submerge yourself into
the darkness. You can experience a different underwater environment
at night, because many marine animals are nocturnal. On your night
dive specialty, during the 3 dives, you can expect to encounter most
of the fish you see during the day hide away to sleep at night and
many that can't be found during the day can be seen all over the reef.
Night-time is the best time to see crabs, lobsters, and shrimp going
about their business. Octopi come out and swim freely. But it doesn't
stop there, one of the most spectacular parts of night diving is watching
the coral feeding. Coral blooms after dark, absorbing nutrients from
the water around it. If you're lucky, we may even see bioluminescence,
amazing organisms that glow in the dark!
- Tuition and instruction from our highly trained professionals
- Personal certification card
- Full equipment hire during course including specialist equipment
- Transfers to and from dive centre and dive locations
- Snacks and drinks between and after dives
Questions? Please ask us.
Enjoyed Night Diver but wondering what the fish you saw on your night
dive?? Take the AWARE Fish Identification course and find out!