PADi Night Diver Speciality
|| 3 Night Dives
- PADi (Junior) Open Water Diver or equivalent or higher
- Minimum age 18, or 12 upwards with parental consent
The Night diver course is an exhilarating experience you will
never forget. Turn on your lights and submerge yourself into the darkness.
You can experience a different underwater environment at night, because
many marine animals are nocturnal. On your night dive specialty, during
the 3 dives, you can expect to encounter most of the fish you see
during the day hide away to sleep at night and many that can't be
found during the day can be seen all over the reef. Night-time is
the best time to see crabs, lobsters, and shrimp going about their
business. Octopi come out and swim freely. But it doesn't stop there,
one of the most spectacular parts of night diving is watching the
coral feeding. Coral blooms after dark, absorbing nutrients from the
water around it. If you're lucky, we may even see bioluminescence,
amazing organisms that glow in the dark!
- Tuition and instruction from our highly trained professionals
- Personal certification card
- Use of specialist equipment needed for the course
- Transfers to and from dive centre and dive locations
Questions? Please ask us.
Enjoyed Night Diver but wondering what the fish you saw on your night
dive?? Take the AWARE Fish Identification course and find out!