PADi Open Water Diver Course
Three to four days (minimum)
- Minimum of 10 years old
- Must be able to swim 200m
- Medically fit to dive
The PADi Open Water Diver Course is the world's most popular
diving course. It is designed for people with little or no experience
in diving to become a certified diver. The certification is recognized
worldwide and is valid for life, to a maximum depth of 18 metres.
This Program consists of 5 knowledge development chapters, 5 confined
water sessions and 4 ocean (open water) dives. *If you don't want
to spend all your time in the classroom, when you're suppose to be
on holiday, then why not try the PADi
The PADi Open Water Course Includes:
- Tuition and instruction from our highly trained professionals
- PADi Open Water Diver manual and recreational dive planner or e-learning versions
- Log book - to record all your dives
- Personal certification card
- Full equipment hire
- Personal insurance during the course
- Transfers to and from dive centre and dive locations
- Snacks and drinks provided between and after dives
Please note that all participants must be a minimum of 10 years
old, able to swim 200 meters and medically fit. All participants under
18 years of age must have signed parental consent. All participants
aged 10 - 14 years old will receive the PADi Junior Open Water Diver
What's Next ?
If you enjoyed your PADi Open Water Diver course and want to gain
more knowledge and experience, you can take the next step and become
a PADi Advanced Open Water Diver.
Want more Information?