Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Minimum of 10 years old
- PADi Openwater Diver or equivalent
Fine tune your neutral buoyancy with our 2 dive, Peak Performance Buoyancy course. Controlling your buoyancy is one of the most important skills you can master.
It improves your safety, reduces fatigue and enhances the enjoyment of diving. It also enables you to avoid destroying the delicate underwater environment.
Our Peak Performance Buoyancy course teaches you how to trim and streamline your equipment, saving energy and bettering air consumption, adjust your weight so
you are properly weighted, and balanced, and practice maneuvering and hovering using breath control./p>
- Tuition and instruction from our highly trained professionals
- Peak Performance Buoyancy diver manual
- Personal certification card
- Full equipment hire during course including specialist equipment needed
- Personal insurance for the duration of the course
- Transfers to and from dive centre and dive locations
- Snacks and drinks between and after dives
*Participants must hold a (Jr) Open Water Diver rating or equivalent, and be a minimum of 10 years old.
Questions? Just ask us.