PADi Rescue Diver Course
|| Three days (minimum)
- PADi Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent
- EFR Primary
& Secondary Care
- Minimum of 15 years old
- 12 years old for PADi Junior Advanced Open Water Diver
- Medically fit to dive
Does your dive buddy deserve the best? Then become a PADi Rescue
Diver and be prepared for just about anything! The PADi Rescue Diver
course is without a doubt the most fun you will have on any dive course,
but also quite possibly the most vital. During this course you will
gain knowledge and hands on experience in life saving, in and out
of water rescues, self rescue and problem solving.
By now you are probably familiar with the PADi teaching format and
the PADi Rescue course is no exception. There is some self-study that
can be completed at home before you arrive and a short exam when you
PADi Rescue Diver Course Includes:
- Tuition and instruction from our highly trained professionals
- PADi Rescue Diver course e-manual
- Personal certification card
- Use of specialist equipment needed for the course
- Personal insurance for the duration of the course
- Transfers to and from dive centre and dive locations
- Refreshments between dives
What's Next ?
Decision time.... Go Pro or max out your recreational ranking? Time
to make that choice! Can you see yourself working as a dive professional?
Then use the PADi
Divemaster as your next step and start the go professional training.
Maybe not for you? Then you could gain the prestigious
Master Scuba Diver rating. Recognised worldwide as the highest
recreational level, you can increase your knowledge, skills and gain
experience in many areas.