PADi Rescue Diver Course
|| Three days (minimum)
- PADi Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent
- EFR Primary
& Secondary Care
- Minimum of 15 years old
- 12 years old for PADi Junior Advanced Open Water Diver
- Medically fit to dive
Does your dive buddy deserve the best? Then become a PADi
Rescue Diver and be prepared for just about anything! The PADi Rescue
Diver course is without a doubt the most fun you will have on any
dive course, but also quite possibly the most vital. During this
course you will gain knowledge and hands on experience in life saving,
in and out of water rescues, self rescue and problem solving.
By now you are probably familiar with the PADi teaching format
and the PADi Rescue course is no exception. There is some self-study
to complete which can be completed whilst here or on-line via the
PADi Rescue Diver Course Includes:
- Tuition and instruction from our highly trained professionals
- PADi Rescue Diver course manual or e-learning
- Personal certification card
- Full equipment hire during course
- Personal insurance for the duration of the course
- Transfers to and from dive centre and dive locations
- Snacks and drinks between and after dives
What's Next ?
Decision time.... Go Pro or max out your recreational ranking?
Time to make that choice! Can you see yourself working as a dive
professional? Then use the PADi
Divemaster as your next step and start the go professional training.
Maybe not for you? Then you could gain the prestigious
Master Scuba Diver rating. Recognised worldwide as the highest
recreational level, you can increase your knowledge, skills and
gain experience in many areas.