|| Two days (minimum)
- Minimum of 10 years old
- Must be able to swim 200m
- Medically fit to dive
The PADi Scuba Diver Course covers the fundamental diving
theory and in water skills that will certify the participant to
dive worldwide while accompanied by a professional, to a maximum
depth of 12 metres.
This course is perfect if you are short on time or do not want
to spend your holiday in the classroom. It is also suitable for
beginners that do not wish to jump into the full open water course.
The PADi Scuba Diver course is a sub-set of the PADi Open Water
Course and consists of 3 knowledge development chapters, 3 confined
water sessions and 2 ocean (open water) dives.
Once you have the PADi Scuba Diver certification it can be credited
PADi Open Water Diver certification at any time.
PADi Scuba Diver Course Includes:
- Tuition and instruction from our highly trained professionals
- PADi Open water Course manual and recreational dive planner
- Log book to record your dives
- Personal certification card
- Full equipment hire
- Personal insurance during the course
- Transfers to and from dive centre and dive locations
- Snacks and drinks provided between and after dives
Please note that all participants must be a minimum of 10 years
old, able to swim 200 meters and medically fit. All participants
under 18 years of age must have signed parental consent. All participants
aged 10 - 14 years old will receive the PADi Junior Open Water Diver
ask us by clicking here.
What's Next ?
Thinking about an upgrade from PADi Scuba Diver to PADi
Open Water Diver? This will certify you to dive independent
of a PADi Instructor or Divemaster to a depth of 18 metres with
a dive buddy.