PADI Self Reliant Diver
|| Three Dives
- Minimum of 15 years old
- PADi Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent
- Minimum 100 logged dives
Ever been seperated from your buddy during a dive? The PADi
Self Reliant Diver course teaches you how to safely and calmly, manage
the situation, when you have lost your dive buddy. This course will
teach you about surface air consumption (SAC) rate, gas management,
safe assents and also gives you the confidence to reach the surface
without being a paniced diver. This course is not a solo diver course,
this is a what if it goes wrong can I manage the situation.
Become a PADI Self Reliant diver is knowing and understanding how
to deal with the situation, asking yourself the questions:- do I have
enough gas, can I ascend safely and do my safety stop, how do I notify
the surface if I have a problem. But most of all know that you'll
be ok as you're a PADI Self Reliant Diver.
- Tuition and instruction from our highly trained professionals
- Padi Self Reliant Diver certification card
- Surface marker bouys for the course
- All specialist equipment needed
- Transfers from dive centre to dive locations
- Refreshments during the PADi Self Reliant Course
After completing the PADi Self Reliant Diver course you may decide
your dive buddy deserves the best? Become a PADi
Rescue Diver and be prepared for anything!
Need more information about the PADi Self Reliant Diver
Questions? Please ask
us by clicking here.