PADI Self Reliant Diver
|| Three Dives
- Minimum of 15 years old
- PADi Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent
- Minimum 100 logged dives
Ever been seperated from your buddy during a dive? The PADi Self Reliant Diver course teaches you how to safely and calmly, manage
the situation, when you have lost your dive buddy. This course will teach you about surface air consumption (SAC) rate, gas management,
safe assents and also gives you the confidence to reach the surface without being a paniced diver. This course is not a solo diver course,
this is a what if it goes wrong can I manage the situation.
Become a PADI Self Reliant diver is knowing and understanding how to deal with the situation, asking yourself the questions:- do I have enough gas, can I ascend safely and do my safety stop,
how do I notify the surface if I have a problem. But most of all know that you'll be ok as you're a PADI Self Reliant Diver.
- Tuition and instruction from our highly trained professionals
- Padi Self Reliant Diver certification card
- Surface marker bouys for the course
- All specialist equipment needed
- Transfers from dive centre to dive locations
- Refreshments during the PADi Self Reliant Course
After completing the PADi Self Reliant Diver course you may decide your
dive buddy deserves the best? Become a PADi Rescue Diver and be prepared
Need more information about the PADi Self Reliant Diver Speciality Course
Questions? Please ask us by clicking here.