|| Three Dives
- Minimum of 10 years old
- PADi Scuba Diver or equivalent
Ever had a tough time finding your way back to the boat or to
your shore entry point? It happens to all of us, but armed with the
right knowledge and equipment it could be very easy. Take the Underwater
Navigation course and you can learn navigation patterns, natural navigation,
compass navigation, underwater mapping and lots more. The 3 dives
you will take in order for you to gain this qualification will have
you challenging yourself and by the end you will look like an expert,
arriving back on shore every time without the hazards of surfacing
repeatedly to see where you are.
- Tuition and instruction from our highly trained professionals
- U/W Navigation diver manual
•Personal certification card
- Full equipment hire during course including specialist equipment
- Personal insurance for the duration of the course
- Transfers to and from dive centre and dive locations
- Snacks and drinks between and after dives
*Participants must hold an (Jr) Open Water Diver rating or equivalent,
and be a minimum of 10 years old.
Questions? Please ask us.
With all the underwater navigation you just learnt, why don't you
try the Search and Recovery Diver specialty?p