- Minimum of 10 years old
- PADi Scuba Diver or equivalent
Ever had a tough time finding your way back to the boat or to your shore entry point? It happens to all of us, but armed with the right knowledge and equipment it could be very easy.
Take the Underwater Navigation course and you can learn navigation patterns, natural navigation, compass navigation, underwater mapping and lots more.
The 3 dives you will take in order for you to gain this qualification will have you challenging yourself and by the end you will look like an expert, arriving back on shore every time
without the hazards of surfacing repeatedly to see where you are.
- Tuition and instruction from our highly trained professionals
- U/W Navigation diver manual
•Personal certification card
- Full equipment hire during course including specialist equipment needed
- Personal insurance for the duration of the course
- Transfers to and from dive centre and dive locations
- Snacks and drinks between and after dives
*Participants must hold an (Jr) Open Water Diver rating or equivalent, and be a minimum of 10 years old.
Questions? Please ask us.
With all the underwater navigation you just learnt, why don't you try the Search and Recovery Diver specialty?p